Tuesday 28 March 2017

Writing Test - Reflection

Hey there bloggers!!! I have just received my results for my writing test that I took a few weeks back. We were given about 40 minutes to write about our special place in the community. I wrote about my favourite supermarket, Pak'n'Save. The Yr 7 & 8's at my school got marked on 7 different subjects. Ideas, Structure, Organisation, Vocabulary, Sentence, Punctuation and Spelling. I think that I should work more on, Structure, Vocabulary and Punctuation. I think that I am getting better at Spelling, Ideas, Sentence and Organisation. One of my favourite subjects in school is writing, so I enjoy it a lot. Hopefully, I get a chance to work more on what I need to. I even got a few notes written down below for my marks. Well, now I know what I need to work on more for my next writing test. Look out for more blog posts from me. I will be posting a lot for the next few weeks. Feel free to comment down below on what you think your marks would have been. Thanks for reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment