Tuesday 21 March 2017

My Idea of a fun weekend - Writing Task

My Idea of a Fun Weekend

Do you enjoy either a fun weekend or a boring one? Well, I don’t know about you, but I enjoy a fun weekend. Even if it is just staying home and hanging out with my family/friends or if it’s going out to rainbows end or going to the pools. Well, Here are my ideas of a fun weekend.

First of all, if I was to spend the whole day at rainbows end, I would have first eaten a big breakfast and just packed a regular sized lunch. A challenge for me would to try and go on every single ride they have there. Furthermore, I would try out at least 3 or 4 rides and then have a lunch/drink break. By the way, I have 3 favourite rides. They are called: 1. The Power Surge, 2. Stratosphere and 3. The White Roller coaster. Moreover,  Rainbows End is a really cool place to spend your Saturday.

Secondly, another idea for a fun weekend could be, spending the day at the pools in GI or Panmure. It might not be what you were thinking of, but at least you’ll have a nice swim. I wouldn’t mind to have a beautiful day to spend at the pools with my friends. You could even take some lunch/food down to munch on. Because, you can’t have a fun day at the pools without anything to eat the whole day.

Last of all, If you just feel like a day of relaxing, maybe you can just spend a lovely day at home with your family. It would be a astonishing day to spend at home with your family, eating, watching TV and relaxing. That could probably be saved for a Sunday, after a long fun Saturday.  

So, I have given you a few ideas of a fun weekend to have with your family and friends. I would enjoy either one of these fun days. Maybe you could ask your family, if you could go out and have a fun weekend. Well, thanks for reading my writing blog post. Feel free to comment down below and tell me what are your ideas of a fun and enthusiastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment