Wednesday 22 July 2015

Immersion Assembly Recount

IMMERSION ASSEMBLY RECOUNT

This morning it was the 1st day of school, but of Term 3. I was so excited to finally see my friends. It had been 2 weeks ever since I saw them. I missed them so much. Since it was the 1st day of Term 3, we had an assembly and that is what I am writing about today. Enjoy.

Welcome to my boring assembly recount. Just Kidding. My amazing assembly recount. I am going to tell you all about it. First off, this morning when I arrived at the smartest school ever (Pt England School), the first thing that I did was help the tall Mr Jacobsen  with the chairs. After that I went to the shops and waited for my brilliant friend Stacey and her strong sister Mary. Then I came back to school with Stacey and Mary. Stacey was the first joyful friend of mine that I had met today. At about 8:30am the 1st bell rang. It was very loud. Trust me. Then I got to see 2 of my other awesome friends. Their names were Paige and Sheales. Finally all of my best friends had arrived at school. When I walked to class I saw a tiny, green leaf bug. It was crawling around on the hard, sore stones.

The 2nd bell rang at 8:50am, so that means that it was time for the fabulous assembly. At assembly, when I went in I saw the silly, hilarious Mr Burt auctioning toys, sweets and other cool stuff. He kept calling out “Welcome to the House of England! Where we auction really useless stuff. Just kidding. Really awesome stuff. With this stuff you would never want to share it. You would probably even become selfish with all these cool gadgets.” You would probably want to keep it all to yourself. You might even become greedy. I was so surprised.

Our Topic for this term was Trade and Enterprise. That is why he was auctioning stuff. I went to sit down in the warm hall for assembly. I was so warm. I even started to get hotter and hotter during assembly. In assembly, the whole school sat in the hall ready for Mr Burt to start. He had a lot of things to auction. Even brand new rugby balls. These were the colours: Pink, Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red. They looked so awesome. I had a number in my hands and also some money. My number was 27 and I had $10. I kept on holding my number up for the rugby balls, but I never got any. So then their was a big block of Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate up for auction. So I put up my number and bought it for $10. After that to get my prize I had to pay the prefects my money and then I got to keep the block of chocolate. It looked Delicious. I was so excited and happy to eat it.

Moreover, In assembly there were videos. For example: Team 1 would go first. They had a video to tell us about what they will be doing or learning about in class. Every single Team from 1 - 5 had a video and explanation. My class is learning about marketing (Buying and Selling stuff me create). The fantastic school assembly took forever. I almost fell asleep. It was that long.

Once assembly finished I was so happy. After assembly the whole school went back to their classes and started to do their work. I was starting my immersion assembly recount. It was better than being in the hall for any longer.

That is the end of my Immersion assembly recount. I hope you enjoyed reading. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment