Thursday 16 July 2015

Te Oro Experience

Hi my name is Ata and I am going to tell you about my Te Oro Experience. First off, On Thursday 9th of July 2015 I went to Te Oro. But I only went because my Nana had to go to the hospital and she was the one looking after us. I was really looking forward to spend the rest of the week with her. But I didn't. I got to spend some more time with her the next week. My Nana went to the Auckland hospital on Wednesday so I went to Te Oro on Thursday. We got to have lunch at Te Oro and I did 2 workshops. I did an Art and Dance workshop. It was Terrific. You should have been there. I thought is was so fun that every day for the rest of the holidays because it was to awesome to stay away. I bet that you would have felt the same. In my dance workshop I met a lot of new people. I also made some friends. Some of their names were Macy, Mohi, Olivia, Justin, Lekki and others. I was so surprised at how good dancers they were.

Friday 10th July 2015
On Friday I went to Te Oro not just with my sister and Ms M (Olivia). I also came with my brother. But that is not what I did 1st. I 1st went to Ms M's house from 7:30am - 10am. From about 8am - 10am I was watching TV in Ms M's Lounge. Before I went to go and watch TV, I had something to eat. I had Toast and Milo. I made me feel nice, warm and comfortable. I got even more comfortable in the lounge. I almost fell asleep. After that we came to Te Oro which is between the G.I Library and the G.I Police Station. It is really massive. We had pizzas, apples and a bottle of water each for lunch. It was delicious. I had three pizzas, 2 apples and a bottle of water.

Thursday 16th July 2015 (Today)
Today I went to Ms M's house and I went to straight away watch TV. I was watching Johnny Test, Liv and Maddie and Adventure Time. Me, my sister, my brother and Ms M all went swimming. We went to the G.I Aquatic Centre. We swam for 1hr and 30min. It was cold at first, but when I hopped in the little pool it was so relaxing. After the little pool I went into the medium pool. Then I went back into the little pool after 20min. I stayed in there for another 20min and then I finally decided to (literally) jump into the cold pool. It was FFRREEEEZZIINNGG. If you were there you would have thought that. Furthermore, we then hopped out at about 10:30am. Moreover, we went to get changed and then we finally came to Te Oro. I went up stairs to my Dance Workshop and started to join in. We had hot dogs, apples and cake for lunch. It was divine. After that I went to the G.I Library next door and played on one of the computers. I was playing running fred. That is all for now tune in next time for my update of Te Oro Experience where I will show some pictures of what happened in this very story.



No comments:

Post a Comment