Wednesday 25 February 2015

My Best Birthday Ever



My Best Birthday Ever!

I am going to explain to you about my best birthday ever. It was when I was turning 5 years old. It was a very cool party. I am going to tell you about that.

It was a Saturday on the 28th of November. I tried to sleep in, but my mum woke me up. As soon as my mum left the room I went back to sleep, but she just kept on waking me up. So then I stayed up. I had breakfast with my family. It was delicious.

In the afternoon I had to stay inside because they were setting up my birthday outside. On my birthday we were at our old house. By the way back to the birthday….. everyone was outside setting up and my mum and dad were ringing my uncles, cousins, aunts, nana,s and papas over to come to my house. You know why.

After that they had finished and everyone had come. So I went outside and it was amazing. Everyone was there,everything was set up. There were a lot of presents and my uncle bought me a pool. Guess what I did to it, I popped it with the scissors. It was really funny. I opened all my presents before we had the cake. There were so many it took ages to open them all.

Furthermore, we then had the cake. It was a big chocolate cake. I loved it. if you were there, you would have enjoyed it. everyone went home and the birthday was over. I felt awesome after that. I wished that it could go on forever. But it couldn't. It was a fabulous and fantastic day.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment