Friday 1 May 2015

Mothers Day Blog Post

Mother’s Day

Mother's Day is a modern celebration honoring one's own mother. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world. In New Zealand it is celebrated on the second Sunday of May. The celebration of Mother's Day began in the United States in the early 20th century.
Instructions

In honour of your mother we are going to create a blog post to schedule and share on Mother’s Day.

Complete the questionnaire and poem below about your mum personalise it, add to it and share it on your blog.


Questionnaire
It’s Mother’s Day today so let me tell you about my mum...

My mum is incredible.
Her job is a receptionist.
She likes to cook and take care of my baby sister.
Her favourite food is Ravioli (I Think)
Her favourite colour is Green
Her favourite thing to do is go to work and cook (I Think)
If my mum had time, she would maybe go out somewhere with her friends.
She always says clean up your mess and stop arguing.
My mum and I like to sleep.
She is really good at cooking
The best thing about my mum is that she is really great at taking care of us and that she is always patient with us.
My mum is special to me because she is awesome and I love her more than anything.

Poem
My Mum

My mum is as pretty as a beautiful rose.

She is as sweet as a bag of candy

She is as smart as a scientist

She is as precious as a diamond

I love my mum because she is loving, caring and the best mum ever.
This is my Mother and Father on their trip to Fiji. They are now on the Plane


Mum and Dad Fiji Plane.png
My Mum is the best mother in the whole wide world. I don’t know what I would do without her. I wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for her. Thank you mum for everything you have done for me. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment