Wednesday 6 May 2015

Game Review Papa's Cupcakeria

Game Review by the famous (Atareta Te Tai)
-------------------------------------

Name of Game: Papa’s Cupcakeria


How do you score/ win: On Papa’s Cupcakeria you can only lose if you make an angry customer very angry. If you do then your shop will get shut down. So you need to make sure that you give the angry people the best cupcakes you can. And that is how you lose. You can’t really win on this game unless you clock the entire game.

Difficulty: 5/10

Fun: 10/10

Description:
2 sentences about what the game is. What you have to do.
1 sentences about why you would or wouldn’t recommend this game to a friend.
2 sentences giving reasons your opinions (why you think what you think).

The aim of game game is to make cupcakes as fast as you can for customers that come into your store. Here is a screenshot of some of my customers that are waiting for me to take their orders:

  • Papa's Cupcakeria.png
  • Here is what it looks like when it is paused. But you can also create your own game person.
  • Papa's Cupcakeria Paused.png
  • I would recommend this to my friends because it is a really awesome game for kids to play. I recommend that Yr 4’s, Yr 5’s and Yr 6’s should play this game. I think that Papa games on cool maths games are the best. They are my favourite. I hope that anyone that plays this game loves it. I do. I am addicted to it. Hope you Enjoy. People should play it because it actually helps you learn how to make cup cakes. You should play this game because you would love to make cupcakes for your customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment