Monday 20 May 2019

Macaroni & Cheese with Mrs Tuipulotu

Today, I arrived late to first period...but to my surprise, we were making, "Macaroni & Cheese!" My group had just started cooking which meant that I had time to help out as well. Who knew cooking Mac & Cheese could be quite fun! There are 2 seperate things you need to make when cooking Mac & Cheese. You need to cook the macaroni but you also need to make the white sauce to go along with it. As you can see, the picture on the right is the end result our my groups, Macaroni & Cheese. Hopefully it tastes as good as it looks :)
"Macaroni & Cheese"

Thanks,
Atareita

Step 1 - Boil Macaroni with 2 1/2 c of cold water until it is soft
- Drain with cold water using the colander
Step 2 - White Sauce
- Fry the onion until it is soft with 2 Tbsp of butter
- Add 1/2 c of plain flour and stir for 5 mins
- Add 2 c of milk to the flour
- Constantly add water until it is thin like the gravy from KFC

No comments:

Post a Comment