Wednesday 24 June 2015

Short Creative Stories

Instructions: Make up a funny story about a polite magician who makes friends with an elf

I am making a funny story about a polite magician that makes friends with an elf. I will now start to write about it. Why don’t you come and help me write.

Once upon a time there was a polite magician. He was playing with his magic powers in the forest of doom. But the trick was that the polite magician didn't know that he was in the forest of doom. Once the polite magician reached the far end of the forest he realised that he had got lost. So then he started to call HELP, HELP. I am stuck in the forest of doom. Please someone help me. The forest of doom looked very scary. It had a lot of trees, animals and it was so dangerous and scary that no humans dared to enter it.

Luckily, a very kind, smart, short elf heard him screaming help, help. Guess what? The elf knew the forest like the back of his hands. So then the elf showed the magician the way out of the forest of doom. After that, the magician said “Thank you kind little elf. If it wasn't for you I would have been dead by now. Thank you so much for saving me. I really appreciate it. How could I ever repay you?” The elf said, “Well, since you asked. I don’t have any friends. Could you please be my friend?” Then the magician said, “Sure. Why Not. You did save my life.”

Then the elf and the magician came friends and they played all day until it got dark. They both lived happily ever after. THE END.  

We have been learning how to write short, creative stories and how to add juicy language. Hope you enjoyed reading. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment