Tuesday 6 May 2014

MY HOLIDAYS

During the holidays I went to Motat and I went inside the Dark Maze and I couldn’t see anything and I went to Motat because it was my biggest sister’s birthday and she loved going to Motat. After that we went to visit my mum at the hospital because she just had her new baby and her name is Mikyra and Mikyra means beautiful princess in Japanese.


My mum just got home from the hospital yesterday. On Sunday my little brother broke his arm because he fell off the flying fox. The flying fox was really high from the ground that even my tallset sister can’t even reach it, the only person that can reach it was my dad because he was the tallset and tomorrow is my little brother Israel’s birthday and he is turning five. He is coming to this school aand he is going to be a year 1.


After that I went home and had dinner and I had KFC and in the KFC Combo was Cole Slaw, two Potato Gravys, a 15 piece bucket of chicken and some chips. Then I had a shower and went to bed.



                                    THE END

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great story Atareita.

    Was it awesome at MOTAT

    ReplyDelete